 Space / 41218
    Stargate Update! —Christopher Deck
   Hello everybody! About 3 weeks ago, I opened a new sub section on my humble homepage dealing with Stargate ((URL)). Many people didn't notice it at first and asked "Why haven't you posted it on Lugnet". I'd like to do this now, as having had some (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX) !!