 Space / 41218
41217  |  41219
Subject:
Stargate Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2007 16:46:50 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello everybody!

About 3 weeks ago, I opened a new sub section on my humble homepage dealing with Stargate (http://sg.deckdesigns.de). Many people didn’t notice it at first and asked “Why haven’t you posted it on Lugnet”. I’d like to do this now, as having had some major updates early this week and today.

Updated today were microscale versions of the starships “Prometheus” and “Daedalus”. Both ships are pretty compact with a high parts density having 83 and 93 pieces respectively. The shape was quite difficult to nail, hence it took several weeks to build these small models.

Stargate MINI models on Brickshelf

Added on tuesday was the staff of the Starget Command Center, complete with the SG-1 team, General Hammond, and Doc Fraiser. As always, when I assemble minifigures, I only use official parts and no glue, saw or paint.

Stargate Minifigures on Brickshelf

Some weeks ago, the site started with minifigs of the enemy side - the infamous Jaffa Guards, which you can see in the following image. The heads are all brick-built. The torso is from the newe Knights Kingdom theme.

Stargate Minifigures on Brickshelf

Finally there is a variety of Goa’uld starships. They all have kind of a unique design, and their shapes are somewhat special, featuring various geometrical bodies.

Stargate MINI models on Brickshelf

For single detail views, click the Brickshelf link below the images or browse them directly at http://sg.deckdesigns.de/.

That’s it for today. Thank you for stepping by, and enjoy your sunday!

– Christopher

http://www.deckdesigns.de