 Space / 40876
40875  |  40877
Subject:
New MINI Colonial Battlestar Galactica
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2007 19:57:10 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello dear fellows!

Today it’s time for my updated MINI version of the famous Battlestar Galactica (Classic 1978s series). This one is much more detailed than my first version. It features open hangar bays and has movie-accurate support cross-beams which hold the hangar bays. The middle support is flatter, offset, and closer to the front support, like in the movie model!

Here’s a first image (= link):

Or use this direct link to the BrickShelf gallery: MINI Colonial Battlestar Galactica

If you want to compare it with the old version, check the “Recent Updates” on my humble Battlestar Galactica web presence: http://bsg.deckdesigns.de/

Thanks for stepping by, and have a great week-end!

Christopher