 Space / 40875
Re: Eagle transporter (Space 1999)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2007 19:54:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Brian Davis wrote:
   Anybody know this builder? Truely impressive, and I still can’t figure out the front cockpit area. Amazingly accurate (well, based on my really out of date memories anyway).

Yeah, it’s a great model. There’s more detail shots here, showing how they used black paper on the cockpit. I noticed also that around the front escape hatch they used 4 of the extremely rare 2x2 tile with corner cutout (brassoed!), which is only available in one set, as far as I know.

    4336 {Mirror}
46 elements, 0 figures, 1980
LEGO > SCALA > Jewelry

ROSCO