 Space / 40797
Re: Rocket Sled Team
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 01:48:26 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

These rocket sleds are a fun little build, and what a team. Beyond that, I’d like to thank you for almost single-handedly replenishing the oxygen tanks of .space. That you have brought such humour, classic style and quality photography with you is a sheer pleasure. Keep up the good work.

Peace and prolificacy, Professor Whateverly