 Space / 40429
    Redscout and Space (Lamborghini) Countach —Niels Bugge
   On the occasion of me getting (buying) posting rights to lugnet back, I felt like presenting a couple of my newest mocs for you guys too (they've been presented at CSF a while ago). They're both based on concept art and minifig scale. The Redscout (...) (18 years ago, 9-Aug-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX) !!

        Re: Redscout and Space (Lamborghini) Countach —Florian Haag
     (...) Hi, I really like this one, too bad it cannot carry anyone besides the driver/pilot. Regards, Florian (18 years ago, 9-Aug-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.schleim)

        Re: Redscout and Space (Lamborghini) Countach —Niels Bugge
   Oops, the link to the redscout is of course: (URL) Sorry about that! (18 years ago, 11-Aug-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)