 Space / 40429
40428  |  40430
Subject:
Redscout and Space (Lamborghini) Countach
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.schleim
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2006 20:29:37 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

On the occasion of me getting (buying) posting rights to lugnet back, I felt like presenting a couple of my newest mocs for you guys too (they’ve been presented at CSF a while ago). They’re both based on concept art and minifig scale.

The Redscout based on concept art from the game Homeworld 2:

www.l3go.bugge.com/space_gallery/69/69.shtml

And the Space Countach, based on one of the spaciest cars ever, the Lamborghini Countach (LP400 version):

www.l3go.bugge.com/space_gallery/70.shtml

Do take a look around the page when you’re there - you’ve seen my Longship already, but I’ve made a lot of other mocs since the last time I posted anything here.

Cheers NB