 Space / 39692
    Flying Mouse —brent skadan
   This was shown at the NWBC, but I just got around to posting photos of it. I built this in about 3 days just before the NWBC 2005 -- and is basically a totaly redesigned SLUF (posted here a few months back). There are two configurations posted in (...) (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

        Re: Flying Mouse —Keith Goldman
     (...) I think I was lucky enough to see this beauty at NWBC, and I'll never be the same. Too bad you didn't bring the nifty green stack-chair to go along with it. Great ship Brent! -Keith (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Flying Mouse —Eric Sophie
   Brent, that is sow koowl! (dag that's a lot of cool parts! drool drool drool) Excellent design, construction and form (shape). e (19 years ago, 9-Nov-05, to lugnet.space)