 Space / 39636
39635  |  39637
Subject:
12x Scale 1620 Astro Dart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2005 02:48:36 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I've finaly posted pictures of my 12x scale 1620 Astro Dart.  I built this
sculpture for Brickfest 2004.  I took pictures of it shortly after, but it's
taken till now for me to post them, unfortunately long after I've taken it
apart.  But such is the transient life of a LEGO model.

More details on my MOCpages site:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/11344

Thanks for any comments, it's a lot of fun building these 12x scale models, and
I really enjoy people reactions to them.

Derek