 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15082
Re: 12x Scale 1620 Astro Dart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 29 Oct 2005 11:18:53 GMT

Wow, what a work! When I had a quick look at the first picture on your MocPage,
I thought hmmppfffff, nothing special. And then I realised its size! Great job!

Thanks for sharing,

JP.