 Space / 39461
  Re: Birth of a New Faction: Rising Suns

Nice models and nice storyboard. I think it might take you a while to tell the complete saga! We need to know how his father died, why he is fed up with the direction the Jade Empire is taking, and most importantly, how is he going to save them from (...) (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Birth of a New Faction: Rising Suns

(...) Thanks for the story ideas! I hope that I'll see someone else try a MOC using this faction. BTW, I based the colors for 'Rising Suns' on the PCS subtheme, but changed the blue accents to dark red/red. There are smoke windows; greys and black (...) (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Birth of a New Faction: Rising Suns

(...) Whoops, I apologise for getting the name of the ship wrong when I referred to it earlier. I should clarify that it was indeed the "Weapon R" reference from modern import tuning that gave the name its clever twist, regardless of weather it was (...) (19 years ago, 18-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)