 Space / 39424

Bonktron: BO-1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 00:26:02 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Following the successful launch of the Bonktron faction, I’m happy to announce the Bootilicious Orgasmatron, a hover car for getting around, planetside.

Bootilicious!!!

Enjoy!

ROSCO

Re: Bonktron: BO-1
   Following the successful launch of the Bonktron faction, I’m happy to announce the Bootilicious Orgasmatron, a hover car for getting around, planetside.

Bootilicious!!!

Enjoy!

ROSCO

I see the invasion of .Space by foreign dicks continues. Too bad the quality level seems to be dropping with each successive moc. Perhaps whatever is left of the .Space empire should return the favor to JLug, and flood them with low-quality mocs in a controversial theme. Then again, is anything really controversial to Canadians?

-Keith

Re: Bonktron: BO-1
   Perhaps whatever is left of the .Space empire should return the favor to JLug, and flood them with low-quality mocs in a controversial theme.

I’m not sure we’d notice any difference, but the more the merrier.

Allister

Re: Bonktron: BO-1