 Space / 39428
Re: Bonktron: BO-1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 07:33:13 GMT

   Then again, is anything really controversial to Canadians?

LOL nice backhanded compliment there.

All the Canadians I’ve met are possessed of a wry sense of humour and dry, sarcastic nature...

but then judging by your member page, Keith...people are taking you without the prescribed pinch of salt...(which could sound like an uncomfortable innuendo I confess)