 Space / 39359
  Re: Space Tanker

(...) I was gonna ask about that actually - was there a reason you chose axles instead of pins? Maybe because you found pins werent strong enough to hold the complete ship together? It's just that I seem to have accumulated an over-supply of NxN (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Space Tanker

(...) First I want to jump in line about how awesome this ship is! WOW! Great job Dan. Glad to *help*. In answer to the pin vs axle question - With lots of models, the pin connection is just fine. Better with NxN bricks with pins than Technic bricks (...) (19 years ago, 8-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Space Tanker

(...) A-Ha! I couldn't figure this out until I realized that the axle is actually part 6587 - Technic Axle 3 with Stud. Now it makes sense! clever! -Rob A> (19 years ago, 8-Sep-05, to lugnet.technic)