 Space / 39320
Re: From the Firefly TV Series: Serenity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 11:03:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Scott Costello wrote:
Truely impressive, are those insectoid wings? I just started watching the
series, and was wondering what Serenity would look like all Legofied, yours
is even better than my imagination.

Scott

Thanks for the complements!

Yes, those are insectoid wings - in a very happy coincidence they are almost the
exact shape of the solar pannels on Serenity. I doubt I'll ever find a more
useful application for them!