 Space / 39308
39307  |  39309
Subject:
From the Firefly TV Series: Serenity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 21 Aug 2005 12:51:12 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

After a couple of months of building, I’m ready to share this MOC with the community-at-large. This is my rendition of the Firefly-class ship “Serenity” from the TV series “Firefly” and upcoming movie “Serenity”. It’s about 105 studs long, and features (in my opinion) some fun detailing and lighting.

Click on the photo above to go to my site and see all the pretty pictures and suffer through my commentary!