 Space / 39105
Re: Space Awards at BrickFest 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.vignette
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 16:35:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   Well hello Spacers!

BrickFest is fast approaching, and to tell you what, I am as excited as a fleebnork in a pile of power converters!! But maybe you’re not feeling the excitement as much as I am, so I thought I’d drop some killer information on you.

First off, I have some preview photos of the Award Trophies that you might be able to win at this year’s BrickFest!

See them all here.

These awards are strange and spectacular. If you won one, you would be very honored. We have a rough idea of which award will be for which category, but some of that stuff may change come BrickFest time.

So what can you do to help prepare for BrickFest? Aside from finishing those grandiose last minute MOCs - you can talk with us about ideas for Fest over at Classic-Space Forums, you can fill out your MOCcards at BrickFest.com, or you could post pictures of some of the killer things you’re gonna bring.

This year’s BrickFest is gonna be so awesomely cool, it will be difficult for me to keep from passing out from pure excitement. But I’ll try!!

-Lenny and Dan

Hey guys,

These are great! My fave is probably Gil’s, because set 487, Space Cruiser was my first “big” set as a child and holds a special place in my heart, and this is basically a vig version. All of them are uber-cool, though. Good luck to all participants to win one of these works.

Cross-posting this to .build.vignette.

Bruce