 Space / 39068
Re: PCS Industries - Agriculture Environmental Control Facility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 22:11:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jason Whittenburg wrote:
   I now present to you the PCS Industries Agriculture Environmental Control Facility.

Enjoy

Very nice, clean styling. It looks great!

I particularly love the giant door with the big number and the colored lights above. And your roof detailing is nice, too.

It would look better if all of the windows were clear. More pipes running around, both internal and external, would be great added details.

   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com