 Space / 39043
Re: Meridiani Planum Nuclear Facility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 09:00:37 GMT

Really great model! Made me stop for a couple of minutes in order to check everything out in detail. The semi-round front wall of the main building and the round structures of the cooling tower and the reactor dome are eye-catchers already, but the breach in the reactor hull, the leaking glowing cooling fluid and all the zombies crawling around gives this model its special kick. Nice details everywhere you look, too. Those atomium in front of the building - pretty cool. By the way, good color scheme - makes me almost want to live there for a while, except for all the radiation and the undead company ;)

Primus www.BrickCommander.com