 Space / 38667
Re: FUGLI
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 13:43:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald wrote:
   This ship, the FUGLI, is dedicated to Lenny.

I do invite every Lugnet forum reader and space builder here to check out http://www.classic-space.com/forum/ and join. Everyone there is elitist, and you can be too! Our latest 13375 include a guy who’s come over from BZPower to refine his building skills, a 16 year old guy who hasn’t built anything in 3 years, and a 13 year old guy who doesn’t have a digital camera but is gonna LDraw stuff. I’m sure another one of our new guys is quite honored to be called elitist even though he’s only posted one moc in his life. May our new raging elitists rock on heavily.

The FUGLI
Click it.

Reminds me of the Zentradi ship.

Here’s an example: