 Space / 38639
    FUGLI —Tom McDonald
   This ship, the FUGLI, is dedicated to Lenny. I do invite every Lugnet forum reader and space builder here to check out (URL) and join. Everyone there is elitist, and you can be too! Our latest 13375 include a guy who's come over from BZPower to (...) (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX) !!

        Re: FUGLI —Jeff Findley
   (...) Reminds me of the Zentradi ship. Here's an example: (URL) As such, I think the FUGLI is cool. Jeff (19 years ago, 29-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)