 Space / 37975

Subject:
Three New Bots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 22:10:32 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

BangoBot (Mass Produced Version: Black)

Tik Tok Bot

Art Deco Bot

Re: Three New Bots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 23:57:20 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   BangoBot (Mass Produced Version: Black)

Tik Tok Bot

Art Deco Bot

Lenny, these are the greatest bots ever, you are the greatest builder ever. I wouldn’t change a single thing. You’ve done it again. Keep on building!

-Keith

Stop building the same thing over and over and give us something new...like a starship or a castle or a life-size bust of Anwar Sadat.

Re: Three New Bots