 Space / 37983
Re: Three New Bots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 15:31:10 GMT

Lenny, these are the greatest bots ever, you are the greatest builder ever.
I wouldn't change a single thing.  You've done it again.  Keep on building!

LOL, Ok.  Just for clarity, is this a good example of "Sardonic?"

But really though I think you found a good solution for the hips on DecoBot.
They look much, much better.  I like the electronic bits in Tic Toc.  Use of the
sphere was pretty good.  Bangobot suffers from that same hip as before yet you
got that solved I think.
You must be getting quite a collection of these bots on the shelf.  Thought of
doing a scene like bot city?

Mark Neumann