 Space / 36870
Re: Botdog pwnzj00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 21:34:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote:
   I’m making a new thread for this in addition to the thank you topic because as the star of the con, Botdog really deserves his own thread.

With a one-size-fits all expression and a kick in his step, Botdog went from relative obscurity to superstar celebrity overnight at NWBC. Bruce Lowell’s seemingly simple little bot is anything but; he’s won two Space awards in consecutive fests.

--Ry

Congratulations, Bruce! I remember voting for Botdog at Brickfest ‘04.

Great poses and pics!

Marc Nelson Jr.