 Space / 36869
36868  |  36870
Subject:
Botdog pwnzj00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 21:21:33 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I’m making a new thread for this in addition to the thank you topic because as the star of the con, Botdog really deserves his own thread.

With a one-size-fits all expression and a kick in his step, Botdog went from relative obscurity to superstar celebrity overnight at NWBC. Bruce Lowell’s seemingly simple little bot is anything but; he’s won two Space awards in consecutive fests.

--Ry