 Space / 36869
  Botdog pwnzj00

I'm making a new thread for this in addition to the (URL) thank you> topic because as the star of the con, Botdog really deserves his own thread. (URL) With a one-size-fits all expression and a kick in his step, Botdog went from relative obscurity (...) (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX) !!

  Re: Botdog pwnzj00

(...) Congratulations, Bruce! I remember voting for Botdog at Brickfest '04. Great poses and pics! Marc Nelson Jr. (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Botdog pwnzj00

(...) I remember Botdog back at my 10th high school reunion. Sure, the Funky Chicken was sooo out of style but that didn't stop him from doing it on the buffet table. -Tom McD. (URL) P.S. Sorry, no pix due to strict mullet anti-propagation laws in (...) (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Botdog pwnzj00

(...) Ryan, That's so awsome, I saw Botdog at BF2004 but didn't realize how cool he could be. Love this shot: (URL) jt (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Botdog pwnzj00

(...) (URL) At least true love was found. Single tear. (2 URLs) (Bruce) (URL) LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage> (URL) Kus-Numa Comics> (20 years ago, 6-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Botdog pwnzj00

(...) This was a cool thread until the folder got baleeted. Trust me, the awesomeness of Botdog is unequaled. /me sighs... (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Botdog pwnzj00

(...) Sadly I didn't get any pictures of Botdog's visit to my Medieval land. The ones you had up were great, like kickin' back on the dock and when my giant got a hold of him. Although I must say my sheep are not very happy. I did happen to get a (...) (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Botdog pwnzj00

(...) Ah, Smokey, that silly little scamp. I do hope your peasantie survived the wagon attack. And your skeleton monster scared the pork bits out of poor Smokey! Grr. Hopefully the folder is restored soon. If not, I'll have to upload again (but (...) (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Botdog pwnzj00

(...) Yes my peasants are still a bit freaked out by the whole ordeal but I think they'll get over it. The skeleton monster is Skully created by Gary McIntire I believe. Skully had fun scaring Smokey and then he proceeded to scare the villagers that (...) (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Botdog pwnzj00

(...) I'm hoping you drop a note to Kevin and the folder gets restored, because it was spiffatronic. I laughed, I cried, I got hungry for a Nathan's.... (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)