 Space / 36245
Re: A very special floating head christmas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 14:05:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney wrote:
In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney wrote:
In lugnet.space, Tim Deering wrote:
Hello pasty humans,

Fads are cool, and this is the fad to rule all fads, if it was a fad,
which it should be.

Dr. Terrible -
You have just wasted my time. Now go back to eating your bagels.

Aren't you supposed to be in class or something? What are you doing surfing
the net when you should be studying?

Actually, I'm free now. In the words of somebody great (I forget his name),
'lock up your daughters.'

-Tim

It's from many many places too numerous to count (1)

Dave K
1-it's the Least I could Do