 Space / 32295
Re: A very special floating head christmas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 03:17:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Deering wrote:
   Hello pasty humans,

Fads are cool, and this is the fad to rule all fads, if it was a fad, which it should be.

Yes, the floating head. “What is a floating head?” you say,
why I’ll tell you what it is, by singing you a song, or not. Just click the link above.

I’ve made a short “story” on how you, yes you, can build your very own Floating Head.
Build 1, build a ton, take pictures, build them a ship or house, I’d love to see them.

Well, thats all for now, I hope you’ve enjoyed this wonderful post of mine.

Let me know how awesome it is.

Dr. Terrible

I think I may have followed the instructions wrong.

These are like really creepy bots. I like ‘em!

--Ryan W. (who apologizes to Dr. terrible for profaning the holy pieces required to make a correct Floating Head.)