 Space / 36034
    A Star1337 Enterprise: Comm Module —Aaron Knox
   Meet the Star1337, a rogue hacker group intent on disrupting all law and order in the universe, though they will sacrifice those principles in order to make a few credits here or there. Modularity is a key focus of their design ethic, with (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: A Star1337 Enterprise: Comm Module —Paul Baulch
     (...) ... (...) I like that antenna design, especially how you've used the pickaxes to complete the curve. Do you have any other modules built yet? I'm interested in how modular the design is. Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: A Star1337 Enterprise: Comm Module —Aaron Knox
     Thanks for your replies! On Modularity: The primary modularity centers around the pilot pods, which can be plugged in, removed, and disposed of when necessary. They will be used in both smaller modules and larger ships as Jeramy mentioned. Also, I'm (...) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: A Star1337 Enterprise: Comm Module —Jeramy Spurgeon
   (...) Having gotten to see this MOC in person this last week-end, I have to say that you .spacers better watch out! I smell a new faction forming! I was particularly impressed with the use of the Bionicle piece in the antenna design, which did not (...) (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)