 Space / 35841
Re: All-Natural Space Travel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 15:45:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Aaron Knox wrote:

   Crystal-powered and blessed by shamans representing 412 of the galaxy’s traditions, this vehicle emits little more than a positive aura.

Given where I think I last saw the vehicle in question (it was in a vision, in the ‘70s...) are you sure it wasn’t the galaxy’s 420 traditions?

I think the palm trunks as tentacles (which then drive the color scheme as getting black ones is much more expensive) are my fave bit... but there is a lot to like about this beastie. Thanks for sharing.

++Lar

PS, the post title causes a Crowded House song to scroll through my music centers, can you guess which one?