 Space / 35864
Re: All-Natural Space Travel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 22:53:57 GMT

Thank you all for your comments!

I a very pleased to hear that I’ve masked the frailty of this vehicle very well - prime weak spots include the point where the trunks connect in front and the engine assembly in back. Constructing something so small and thin upside down certainly has its disadvantages.

What’s interesting about this vehicle is that I had intended it at first to be a ship from a militant hippie group (think E.L.F.), but changed it because I couldn’t come up with a clever name for said group (as well as neglecting to put on any weapons).