 Space / 35205
35204  |  35206
Subject:
Leguma Thurman will KILL BILL!!!1!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 17:29:11 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

This is a depiction of the fight at the House of Blue Leaves, where the Bride takes down O-ren Ishii, one of the Deadly Viper Squad, who now resides in Tokyo.

Here is a hover version of the Bride’s truck, the Possy Wagon, which she took after killing Buck who likes to Fudge.

Enjoy!!

-Lenny