 Town / 7659
Re: Leguma Thurman will KILL BILL!!!1!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 07:01:21 GMT

In lugnet.town, Derek Schin wrote:
   Dude, the peach colored Uma against yellow Crazy 88’s is the most wrong, funny thing I’ve seen in a long time.

Never thought of it that way, but now that my eyes have been opened, I hate Lenny even more.
In a loving way, of course.

   Oh, I thought his name was Brick, and he liked to Frick...

Or Plate, and he likes to Mate...
Okay, I’ll shut up.

   (Bruce)

LEGO @ Bruce’s Homepage