 Space / 35175
Re: The Grand Admiral has been rescued!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 13:41:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   Greetings, denizens of Space.

I have been rescued, thanks to the efforts of Captain Fazoom and Justice!

That’s awesome. I never knew Fazoom was a redneck. Now I do.

Imagine Flash Gordon meets Captain America meets Larry the Cable Guy. That’s our Fazoom.

   Looking forward to forthcoming chapters, should there be any, although I do hope there’ll be new 3vil models before then ;)

Me too... more to blow up.

   Cheers,

Allister

Admiral Giddens <><