 Space / 35143

Subject:
The Grand Admiral has been rescued!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 20:38:37 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Greetings, denizens of Space.

I have been rescued, thanks to the efforts of Captain Fazoom and Justice!

Read the saga here:

(click the image)

Special thanks to Chris Giddens, without whom there would be no Justice.

Thanks also to those of you who assisted with the photos at Brickfest PDX.

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator

Re: The Grand Admiral has been rescued!

http://www.fleebnork.com/?m=rescuega

Special thanks to Chris Giddens, without whom there would be no Justice.

Thanks also to those of you who assisted with the photos at Brickfest PDX.

Wow, this is really great guys. It was funny, and had some great effects. And it was long! 56 panels! Must have taken a long time. HLDITYTMI *clink*

A very nice special appearance by Dr. Terrible, and what happened to Dr. Grubergruber? It seems he died in the FAZ blast...

Not nearly enough bunnies.

~Kevin Blocksidge

Re: The Grand Admiral has been rescued!