 Space / 32733
Re: SmartCart MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 07:07:46 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Ley Ward wrote:
   Have you ever said to yourself “if I only had a brain...“? Well, just think about how often this would occur to the various appliances, bots and droids strewn about your moonbase, laboratory, headquarters for world domination, or even your recreation room, if they only had a brain to ponder with.

Whateverly labs has solved this conundrum by utilizing leftover brains (don’t ask) to add a level of thought and awareness not previously possible for such devices. We present the first of these handy household/moonbase/research facility gadgets: the SmartCart™ Yes, click on the picture and SmartCart™ will take you to its very own Brickshelf gallery. Now, ain’t that handy? Enjoy and PLMKWYT

Peace and gadgets,

Professor Whateverly

Clever! I really like the use of steering wheels for...wheels. :)

I shudder to think what other gadgets you’ll stick a brain in next.

Praying that the microwave remains unharmed,

Ryan W.