 Space / 32266
32265  |  32267
Subject:
3vil Skull Drive etc. (was Re: Jeff Szklennik's T'Kunce Drive IRL)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 18:17:37 GMT

As promised again. Apologies to those who’ve seen enough, but I seem to be driven to do this.

What 3vil cap ship would want to be without such a cool power source?

In other news we’re having a braindrive for those less fortunate:

Also known as the committee drive, it excels at generating a stasis field.

Please check the folder for more designs including the most evil so far. We even hesitated to post it for fear of what could happen if it fell into the wrong hands...

Peace and drive

Professor Whateverly