 Space / 32236
    Re: Trainhead gives space a whirl —Jean-Pascal Rignault
   Hi Jack, You present us some very nice creations! I especially like the idea of a standard container going along with the MoonBase background. This will allow more people to build MoonBase related stuff, without building MoonBase modules. Any (...) (20 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Trainhead gives space a whirl —Jake McKee
     (...) Thanks! (...) .spacetrains, baby! (...) Yeah, any help in coming up with a standard (you listening Mr. Palmer?) would be much welcomed. I'm also not sold on that particular container design. It's modified from another one I found online (no (...) (20 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Trainhead gives space a whirl —Jason S. Mantor
   I envision a remotely located moonbase evolving slowly. As more equipment and supplies arrive the cargo containers are re-used as parts of the base. I made these a while back and hauled examples to brickshelf last year : (URL) a cargo container that (...) (20 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.space) !