 Space / 32230
32229  |  32231
Subject:
Starship Corridor Study Model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 03:14:31 GMT

In the deepest reaches of the Independent Star Ship "Serenity", the Captain and
a junior officer inspect the cargo hold, where a Marine stands guard.

I built this 'study model' for a couple of reasons - mostly, I was bored and
noticed that most starship corridors I see are all smooth and "nice", and I
wanted to go for a sort of dark, dingy, "don't hit your head on that pipe" feel.

Please LMKWYT, more photos will be up tomorrow, until then, a deep link:

Deep Link: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Snay/Corridor-Study/corridor1.jpg

-Jeff