 Space / 31331
Re: ISD group build--New Record
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 03:52:55 GMT

   Yeah, it was Scott Lyttle and Nik Pieniazek helping out.

And I finally got my movies uploaded too. Mine has sound!

If you’re looking for a nicely compressed .wmv weighing in at a nice light 378K, try this one.

If, however, you like the raw, uncompressed .mov, and feel like bringing my bandwidth to its knees, try this 4.7 MB heavyweight.

Adrian

Gary McIntyre was there as well on the front of the ISD. Check out some of the reactions of the crowd when you can see the pics. I think that one of Todd Lehman’s with the tower separating in mid air is incredible...

Geoff Gray, Binkmeister Kelly, where’s your video/pics??? (figure you’re catching up on 5 days away from respective jobs...)

As for what it felt like tossing this great Lego sculpture...well, I wouldn’t do it if it was my own...but I figured nearly everybody would have wondered what it would look like if it had happened. There was some level of wicked joy in doing it...the 3vil Admiral must be affecting me. We thought about dropping it from a higher distance, but were afraid of pieces breaking off and moving really fast into the crowd (and the convention center vacuuming up Lego bricks for a week...)

Scott Lyttle