 Space / 30915
Re: B.I. Joe: S.N.A.K.E. Battle Armor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 05:45:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:
Just a small addition, and for once it's actually scifi-ish!  The original
mecha bad boy from the early (1983) toyline and first miniseries for you old
geezers out there:

OMG!  It's so cute and cuddly looking!  You know, for being so chock full of
diabolical evilness and such.  I was actually looking through YoJoe.com's
archives the other day, and I thought it would be amusing to see this built, but
there's the obvious problem of being able to fit a minifig.  I can't remember
how the cartoon dealt with them, but I assume from your comment that they were
fully autonomous?  This one doesn't look like it'll fit a minifig at all, which
is kinda sad, but the original toy didn't do it very well anyways.

The ones I'm waiting for most are the Night Raven, the Snow Cat, Zartan w/
Chameleon, and the Dreadnok Thunder Machine.  Oh yeah, and the POGO.  And maybe
a BATS.