 Space / 30647
Re: We come in Peace....Man (New MOC Further 2.0)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 15:28:27 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Ley Ward wrote:
   Yes folks, we come in peace. We refitted and repainted one of those UPS Airvans (1) This should settle those colour issues. We envision a universe (or universes, a ‘meta-universe’, if you will) where Good and Evil (and 3vil) can coexist in Peace and Harmony. Please use appropriate eyewear before viewing. People on heart medication should proceed with caution.

Teaser Deeplink

Post Mod

Moc page with commentary.

Share the love everybody!

Professor Whateverly

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/whateverly/New-

(1) Thanks Adrian, for a well engineered rig! Solid AND swooshable! Seriously folks, one can learn a lot about technique by attempting a copy (repainted or not) of another MOC. This Airvan has a wonderful balance. It will park in almost any position. There is only one picture where I had to use a prop to keep the model at a specific angle.

Is it candy or is it a MOC?! ;)

It reminds me of those VW demo cars they paint in every colour offered.

Cheers, -G