 Space / 30172
    Re: New MOCs- long post —Jonathan Mizner
   (...) The rest of the stuff aside from the two above...I don't really have much feelings for. To be blunt, I don't like your aircraft, largely because they seem so heavily studded and plain. Some of the military stuff is decent, especially that very (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

        Re: New MOCs- long post —Soren Roberts
   In lugnet.space, Jonathan Mizner wrote: SNIP (...) Wha...? I don't think I've ever built anything like that. Link? I don't use any Lego CAD software. If anyone makes a Mac program, let me know. (...) Well, get the bricks out and build some Pirates! (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military, FTX)