 Space / 30120
    Grimlock MkII —Duane Hess
   New and improved over the previous version, Bounty Hunter Blaine Cooper's new personal craft. Fitted with two Magnetoplasmadynamic (MPD) Thrusters, two Smart missles and one forward Smart artillery cannon. 3/4 view: (URL) Simplified (in theory, not (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

        Re: Grimlock MkII —Paul Hartzog
     (...) finally, someone else with an attractively decorated bed! (remember mine?) (URL) ;-) -paul (20 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Grimlock MkII —Duane Hess
     (...) I'm not sure what you're implying... It's all so hazy. ;-) Thanks though. Like a lot of other details on the ship, it was borrowed from someone else. -Duane (20 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Grimlock MkII —Paul Hartzog
     (...) I just meant that there aren't too many of us who care to take the time and energy to create an aesthetically pleasurable bed-viewing experience. -paul (20 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Grimlock MkII —Rick Hallman
     Well played. Now for my comments. Engines: Core: I love it, the use of multiple colors, not just greys, but tan, orange, maybe brown? Nice industrial look, weathered in appearence. Plus it's nice to see it divisable by two, two engines, thus two (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Grimlock MkII —Soren Roberts
     Sweeeeet. I can't wait to see this in person. Everything about this ship screams detail. My current favorite section is the engine compartment, it's so greebful and compact... Ahhh... Soren (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Grimlock MkII —Duane Hess
     (...) Yeah... I just kept saying to myself: "Hmmm. There's still a little room left over there." or "Needs more texture." The thing got a little fat on me though. I think it looks like a porpoise. -Duane (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Grimlock MkII —Mladen Pejic
     (...) DUANE! RA RA RA! :-D Where've you been man? I miss seeing such fine MOCs from you! Yeah, that's right, I absolutely love this ship. The creative thrusters, black engine shroud, efficient cockpit, and bold colour scheme is all classic Hess! (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Grimlock MkII —Duane Hess
     (...) Kids will do that to a hobby. Especially when you get two at a time. I love them, but I can't seem to get more than an hour of solid build time in. (...) I'm trying to dig out of the old monochromatic black rut I've been in. (...) Thanks dude. (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Grimlock MkII —John Henry Kruer
   Hey, Duane, this is quite nice! You've improved a lot. Cool. I really like this. A smooth, sleek, squat ship with tiles and a nice interior. The bed is cool. And I like the cargo compartment as well. I see you've crammed all you could into this (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Grimlock MkII —Duane Hess
   (...) Thank you. (...) The landing gear ate up about 1/2 of the development time on this thing. I decided on the wheeled landing gear for the simple fact that this is a smaller craft and it could be shuttled around a landing area. Why use hover (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)