 Space / 29338
New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 16:46:24 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hey everybody -

Finished at last  :-)

She's a medium freighter that's been converted into a long-range exploration
ship and outfitted with everything a crew needs for those long trips.

I've posted far too many pictures. There's a second page:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=63728&n=48

Credit where credit is due. I've been inspired by/stolen ideas from the
following folks:

4D/8D radar dishes, chairs - Paul Hartzog
toilets - Steve Runnels
gonk droid - Eric Kingsley
fleebnork - Mark Sandlin
salad bar, general inspiration - Dan Jassim

...and probably others.

Let me know what you think!

- Paul