 Space / 29350
Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 17:44:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Paul Hanson wrote:

snip

   fleebnork - Mark Sandlin

I feel so special. (snif)

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator

Hey you!

Because of you I built that industrious Fleebnork and now I can’t get rid of ‘im!!

He seems to show up somewhere in all my displays!!

http://sparky.i989.net/images/ltrain/P010273.jpg

Attempts at catching are for naught!

Grr!!

;)