 Space / 29333
Re: Star Flower, Griffin & pods - a de-lurking post!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 09:23:45 GMT

Hi,

Greetings.

I've been hanging around here for about five years but only recently been able
to get some decent pictures taken of my MOCs. I’m English but live in Holland,
and anyone who was at Legoworld this year probably saw these in reality.

First there is the Star Flower ­ a nightmare of 5 way engineering I put on
brickshelf a few weeks ago:

I get the feel of the old Spyrius Saucer Scout (6835 I believe)
I loved that set.  It's a nice MOC

Then a simple Mech:

I love this Mech, the Canopy, the shoulders, the Weapons.  I agree with
Paul that the legs look a little flimsy but I don't think that is
necessarily a bad thing, they look like they are powered by huge actuators
or something.

Then some pods ­ built a while ago now ­ but finally on line:

heh, nice pods, and they open up.  good stuff.

Hope you like this stuff, I’ll be posting new MOCs soon.

I like what your showing Mark, I can't wait until you show more.  I'm
fairly sure that I will steal some ideas from your Mech for my Brikwars army.

Keep up the good work

Leg Godt
Travis Matheson