 Space / 29296
29295  |  29297
Subject:
Star Flower, Griffin & pods - a de-lurking post!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 11:22:35 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi,

I've been hanging around here for about five years but only recently been able
to get some decent pictures taken of my MOCs. I’m English but live in Holland,
and anyone who was at Legoworld this year probably saw these in reality.

First there is the Star Flower – a nightmare of 5 way engineering I put on
brickshelf a few weeks ago:

Then a simple Mech:

Then some pods – built a while ago now – but finally on line:

Hope you like this stuff, I’ll be posting new MOCs soon.

Please let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Mark Stafford.