 Space / 28690
Re: 12 x 886 Space Buggy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 20:12:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, Derek Raycraft wrote:
With next year being the 25 anniversary of Lego Space I wanted to build a
tribute to this great theme.  I chose one of the original Classic Space sets,
the 886 Space Buggy and built it 12 times larger.

See it at my first MOCpages page:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2063

I must say the combination of Brickshelf and MOCPages provide an incredible way
to show off your MOCs.

Derek

Very very nice. Is the "minifig" based on the 2723 with the legs rebuilt to be
functional or it completely a new design?

Working on a 10x scale 'brick' horse myself, I see I'll need to do up a rider
for him now...