 Space / 28540
Re: a perfect day for something new
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 03:35:24 GMT

Good stuff, Pat! I think the Calypso is especially groovy and really has a CS or
PCS appeal. At first glance it has those cool, sci-fi kind of details and
features that make one ask "Woah, what does that thing do?" It definitely looks
like an exploration vessel. The arcs/rings remind me a bit of the spaceship in
the movie "Red Planet." Thanks for sharing! :)

--Dan